Really cool game! The only thing I'd say is to maybe fix up some of the punctuation at the start of levels, and also the mechanic of slowing down in space. Similar games to this one have it so that you don't slow down in space, since there's nothing slowing you down in real life. But the game is amazing, keep up the good work! :)
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
About the game:
Crazy rocket is a physics based game where your goal is to fly your rocket trough obstacles, complete levels and missions, and explore the space.
Different game modes:
Currently, there are 3 different game modes in the game, each with it's own variants
- Campaign - Currently only consists of 15 levels, but will have more when the game is fully released.
- Endless mode - It's very obvious, you go as far as you can. Has 3 variants:
- Rocket Labs (Normal endless mode)
- Hardcore mode (Normal mode, no HP recharge)
- Impossible mode (Only the hardest obstacles)
- Space missions - Explore the space while completing missions for rewards.
Fully customize your rocket by painting each part of the rocket the color you want. You can paint the rocket's parts in 65 different colors, the body of the rocket in 52 different colors, and choose a boost color from 12 different colored boosts.
- Simple controls
- Mouse and touch support
- Itch page: https://vingames.itch.io/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/DKpbVKk
- Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCo-V8qAlHZWFRkUDCtc0cyQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VinarkDev
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Trailer29 days ago
- V0.10.4 - New display settings31 days ago
- V0.10.3 - Antigravity zones and performance upgrades33 days ago
- V0.10.2 - Tutorial changes42 days ago
- V0.10.1 - Beta release45 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I made the slowing down on purpose, so you can't reach ridiculous speeds, but maybe I can change it so you only slow down when you hit a limit.
This game is the most satisfying space themed time-waster game I have played! Really looking forward to further development!